Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1: Who do you think is the main character of the novel? What kind of person is the main character? Find several sentences from the book to support your answers.
Mr. Jones I think is the main character, he's a farmer but somewhat irresponsible because he drinks a lot and forgets stuff to do at his farm. Mr Jones forgot to shut the popholes because he was too drunk.

2: Compare yourself to one of the characters in the book. How are you alike and how are you different?
The only characters I know are Mr. Jones and Mrs. Jones. I don't know much about Mrs. Jones but what I know about Mr. Jones is that he's irresponsible and drinks a lot. I don't drink and I don't like farms, so I'm not similiar to Mr. Jones.

3: Pretend that you are the main character of the book. What things do you (the main character) see? What things do you hear? Smell? Taste? How do you feel?
I see a farm full of animals to take care of, feed and clean. I hear animals and i feel bored about it.

No comments: